Sunday, September 5, 2010

I'm soo pissed off~

I am trying to tell myself that this isn't true.But it's hard.Do you know why? Someone told me that my ex has a  new gf that is my best friend.Oh god,i got freaked out when i knew this.And the girl(my ex's new gf), always come and comfort me during the days when i'm down because of him got breakup with me. but how can she act like nothing in front of me and her friends? all i can say is, i'm really get disappointed in you.

But how i still need to act like nothing too because i don't want to messed up your relationship with him and hope your love will last forever.

                                                                                                                                   your friend,
                                                                                                                                   Allison-Phuise

No comments:

Post a Comment