Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The last day of form 2

since today is the last day of my form 2 school life,
so i went to school and want to meet my friend...
but i'm the only one who went to school from my class gang...
haha..
so i went to Esther's class and meet her and we talk talk talk and dance dance dance and sing sing sing and walk walk walk all the day..
haha..
and we took pictures...
nice!!
thanks to Annees, Esther, Shaneeta, Marsya and many more  for giving me fun today...
hahaha...
I'm craping.
haha.

so..
today was the last day of school and is the 1st day of holiday starting tomorrow...
but i guess it will be boring...
maybe? haha. i dont know...


urm.. and I'm going to be the usher for Air Supply concert on Thursday...
tomorrow will going to airport to welcome the Air Supply with teacher and ushers.
hahaha
exicted =)))))))))


so...
okay..
bye bye... <3<3 =))

2 comments: