Friday, November 19, 2010

Tiring Day~

Wednesday was the arrival of  AIR SUPPLY to Kuantan!
so me and my teacher and all the ushers went to airport for welcoming them.

Yesterday, when i reached SUKPA and wait for the show begins and the rules and regulations for the ushers and ticket checkers .and i be the ticket checkers. Actually, bea ticket checkers not that easy....


my friend made some mistakes and she's so regret ... O.O
because the customers were scolding her...
wow..
meanwhile i was keep on saying 'Thank you enjoy your show" until my lips almost bleeding.
LOL...man,thousands of people non stop showing you the tickets and you'll gone nervous...
haha

Anyway, everything was going good and me and my friends watched the show of AIR SUPPLY after my work.
Man, C'MON! It WAS AWESOME!!!!!
The show was like..... so high!! haha
and I saw JERMAINE,LINING,ISAAC,MELODY and their family..
and they're so surprise seeing me and the entrance checking the tickets..
haha!


About 11pm, everything finally was ended...
I went back with a tiring body and exhausted soul.
haha~

BYE~

No comments:

Post a Comment